We are in the process of migrating @goshenschools.org email to an Office 365 server. Notification will be sent prior to your account being moved as this will affect phone account settings and online email access. Follow the instructions below for online access and phone set-up instructions.
- Via the web
- Setting up email on your phone for accounts that have not been migrated
- Setting up email on your phone for account that have been migrated
If the setup does not auto-create your account, follow the following steps:
- Turn WIFI off on your phone
- Server – outlook.office365.com
- Domain – leave blank
- User – use email address
For iPhone users: After you migrate you may experience issues with your Contacts disappearing, or losing their name and switching just to the phone number. If this happens, go to your Contacts and simply add a new contact with a phone number. This should sync the contacts and restore those that have disappeared.
- GCS uses a service that filters out millions of spam emails each day. It can not catch all spam and it sometimes blocks emails that you want. Click Spam to learn more.